COMET Publication List
- W. K. Chai, M. Georgiades, S. Spirou, "Chapter 9: Toward Information-Centric Networking: Research, Standardization, Business, and Migration Challenges", in Media Networks: Architectures, Applications, and Standards, Hassnaa Moustafa and Sherali Zeadally (Eds.) 2012, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, ISBN: 9781439877289, (DOI) 10.1201/b12049-12.
- W. K. Chai, D. He, I. Psaras and G. Pavlou "Cache "Less for More" in Information-Centric Networks (Extended Version)", Elsevier Computer Communications, Special Issue on Information-Centric Networking, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 758-770, 1 April 2013, (DOI) 10.1016/j.comcom.2013.01.007.
- G. Pavlou, N. Wang, W. K. Chai and I. Psaras, "Internet-scale Content Mediation in Information-centric Networks", Annals of Telecommunications, Special Issue on Networked Digital Media, vol. 68, no. 3-4, pp. 167-177, April 2013, (DOI) 10.1007/s12243-012-0333-8.
- A. Bęben, J. Mongay Batalla, W. K. Chai and J. Śliwiński, "Multi-criteria Decision Algorithms for Efficient Content Delivery in Content Networks", Annals of Telecommunications, Special Issue on Networked Digital Media, vol. 68, no. 3-4, pp. 153-165, April 2013, (DOI) 10.1007/s12243-012-0321-z.
- A. Bęben, J. Mongay Batalla, D. Florez, W. K. Chai, S. Spirou, N. Wang and M. Georgiades, "The Content Mediator Architecture for Content-Aware Networks", Special Issue of Journal Telecommunication Review and Telecommunication News (Przeglad Telekomunikacyjny i Wiadomości telekomunikacyjne), pp. 1192-1203, No. 8-9, September 2012, ISSN 1230-3496.
- W. K. Chai, N. Wang, I. Psaras, G. Pavlou, C. Wang, G. G. de Blas, F. J. Salguero, L. Liang, S. Spirou, A. Bęben and E. Hadjioannou, "CURLING: Content-Ubiquitous Resolution and Delivery Infrastructure for Next Generation Services", IEEE Communications Magazine, Special Issue on Future Media Internet, pp. 112-120, March 2011, (DOI) 10.1109/MCOM.2011.5723808.
- L. Saino, C. Cocora, G. Pavlou, "CCTCP: A Scalable Receiver-driven Congestion Control Protocol for Content Centric Networking", In IEEE ICC 2013 - Next-Generation Networking Symposium (ICC’13 NGN), Budapest, Hungary, June 2013 (to appear).
- L. Saino, C. Cocora, G. Pavlou, "A Toolchain for Simplifying Network Simulation Setup", in Proceedings of the 6th International ICST Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques (SIMUTOOLS ‘13), Cannes, France, Mar. 2013.
- J. Mongay Batalla, A. Bęben, Y. Chen, "Optimization of the Decision Process in Network and Server-aware Algorithms", Proc. of IEEE Networks 2012, Rome, Italy, October 2012.
- I. Psaras, W. K. Chai, G. Pavlou, "Probabilistic In-Network Caching for Information-Centric Networks", Proc. of the 2nd ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Information-Centric Networking (ICN'2012), Helsinki, Finland, August 2012.
- A. Norouzi, M. Howarth, N. Wang "An ISP and End-user Cooperative Intradomain Routing Algorithm", Proc. of the 17th IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC'2012), Cappadocia, Turkey, 1-4 July 2012.
- C. Ge, N. Wang, Z. Sun, "Optimizing Server Power Consumption in Cross-Domain Content Distribution Infrastructures", Proc. of the IEEE ICC, Ottawa, Canada, 10-15 June 2012.
- W. K. Chai, D. He, I. Psaras, G. Pavlou, "Cache "Less for More" in Information-centric Networks", Proceedings of the 11th IFIP Networking, Prague, Czech Republic, 21-25 May 2012. BEST PAPER AWARD
- D. Tuncer, M. Charalambides, G. Pavlou, N. Wang, "DACoRM: A Coordinated, Decentralized and Adaptive Network Resource Management Scheme", Proc. of the 13th IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS'2012), Hawaii, USA, April 2012.
- D. Tuncer, M. Charalambides, G. Pavlou, N. Wang, "Coordinated, Decentralized and Adaptive Network Resource Management", Proc. of the 7th IEEE/IFIP International mini-Conference on Network and Service Management (mini-CNSM'2011), Paris, France, October 2011.
- C. Wang. N. Wang, M. Howarth and G. Pavlou, "An Empirical Study on the Interactions Between ALTO-assisted P2P Overlays and ISP Networks", Proc. IEEE LCN Workshop on Wireless and Internet Services, Bonn, Germany, October 2011
- G. Garcia, A. Beben, F. J. Ramon, A. Maeso, I. Psaras, G. Pavlou, N. Wang, J. Sliwinski, S. Spirou, S. Soursos, E. Hadjioannou "COMET: Content Mediator Architecture for Content-aware Networks", in Future Network and Mobile Summit 2011, Warsaw, Poland, 15-17 June 2011.
- I. Psaras, R. G. Clegg, R. Landa, W. K. Chai, G. Pavlou, "Modelling and Evaluation of CCN-Caching Trees", Proceedings of the 10th IFIP Networking, Valencia, Spain, 9-13 May 2011.
- J. Araujo, R. G. Clegg, I. Grandi, M. Rio, G. Pavlou, "Balancing by PREFLEX: Congestion Aware Traffic Engineering", Proceedings of the 10th IFIP Networking, Valencia, Spain, 9-13 May 2011.
- C. Wang, N. Wang, M. Howarth and G. Pavlou, "On the Interactions between Non-Cooperative P2P Overlay and Traffic Engineering Behaviours", Proc. IEEE Globecom 2010, Miami, U.S.A., December 2010.
- J. T. Araujo, M. Rio and G. Pavlou, "A Mutualistic Resource Pooling Architecture", CoNext Workshop on Re-Architecting the Internet (ReArch), Philadelphia, USA, December 2010.
- N. Wang and B. Dong, "Fast Failure Recovery for Reliable Multicast-based Content Delivery", Proc. IEEE International Conference on Network and Service Management (CNSM) 2010, Niagara Falls, Canada, October 2010.
- L. Mamatas, I. Psaras, G. Pavlou, "Incentives and Algorithms for Broadband Access Sharing", 1st ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Home Networks (HomeNets), New Delhi, India, September 2010.
- C. Wang, N. Wang, M. Howarth, G. Pavlou, "A Dynamic Peer-to-Peer Traffic Limiting Policy for ISP Networks", Proc. IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS'2010), Osaka, Japan, IEEE, April 2010
Conference and Workshop Publications
COMET is an ICT project funded by the European Commision under the EU Framework Programme 7 (FP7).